We will meet at Pasadena Cyclery at 7pm and roll out at 7:30pm. Exact route and culinary destinations to be determined.
Like all of our rides, everyone is welcome to participate. You do not have to be a PMBC member to join our ride, but it doesn't hurt.
THINGS TO REMEMBER!!
• Bring a well functioning bike that you can ride for 35+ miles. (Ray doesn't want to be wrenching for you on his night off)
• We will be riding at night, so bring a light and rear flasher. (But please, no rear flashing)
• Bring plenty of cash. (Taco trucks really don't like debit cards)
• Please bring a helmet and wear it. (Don't be like Rookie)
• Please ride responsibly and obey traffic laws. (Do not drink and ride)
Pasadena Mountain Bike Club is not responsible for your poor judgement in attending our ride. By clicking "JOIN," you agree not to sue us for any injuries or damages brought on by you not knowing how to ride a bike on this ride. Besides, we have no money anyway.
Pasadena Cyclery has no affiliation with nor does it sponsor this ride, so they're out too.
Remember, you can always take the Metro back home.
All participants must be 18 years or older or accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Participants are required to wear a helmet at all times. All participants must come prepared with plenty of water, snacks, extra tubes and tools to be self-sufficient and maintain a proper functioning bike.
All participants understand that risks are involved with any outdoor activity and mountain biking can be a dangerous sport where injury, accidents and death have occurred.
All participants are responsible for their own safety and are solely responsible for determining whether they are capable of handling the terrain and if they possess the skills needed to ride on such terrain.
Pasadena Mountain Bike Club and Pasadena Cyclery are not responsible for the safety of any participants that attend this open event.